Almost 60 and irresponsible

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Off to Paris: first stop Copenhagen!

Well we will take the train in to Copenhagen in the morning.  Then off to Paris Monday Afternoon!

I have to say I am so excited!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2JaPnuk2Kk

                                   
Posted by Te and El at 11:19 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2013 (13)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Video's and pictures by the Louvre and the Locks o...
      • THE SUBWAYS... SOME OF THE BEST DAYS EVER. THIS I...
      • I"m really not a blogger. I see from going over t...
      • The Musee d'Orsay
      • Paris December 2013 There was the Eiffel Tower
      • We are in Paris!!
      • On our way to Paris
      • Off to Paris: first stop Copenhagen!
      • Things that have been going on the last few days.
      • Gammel Estrup
      • IF THE JET LAG DOESN'T KILL YA! So finally I have...
    • ►  November (2)

About Me

My photo
Te and El
Europe 2013-2014
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.