I really wanted to post another video of the Louvre. It is on the Locks of Love bridge. I really loved it here. To me it was so Paris. People were hanging their locks and kissing. It was so sweet... we also did that. So first the video of us first arriving and then pictures of the bridge and then a video of us placing our lock :)
There were thousands and thousands of locks on this bridge. They say that each panel lasts about 3 months and they then fall off because of the weight of the locks. Then they replace the panels and it starts again and again. I don't know what they do with all the locks... I don't think I want to know :(
THIS IS OUR LOCK!! Tim gave me this lock at home before we left from Canada. He came up and said "Well what do you think? Should we put this lock on the bridge in Paris?" Here is was, a big silver lock with our names engraved on it... soooo sweet AND romantic!
So here is the video of out moment. (awe, I know :) <3 )
No comments:
Post a Comment